Dear valued customer,
In light of President Cyril Ramaphosa’s State of the Nation address on Sunday 15 March 2020, our aim is to
continue to trade and to provide you with the same high quality food and service we pride
ourselves on at Mythos.
We have enhanced our attention to health and safety processes to fight the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Therefore, in addition to our existing high standards of hygiene, the following precautionary measures will be
taken in all our restaurants, effective immediately:
• We will not be filling our restaurants to capacity – bookings and walk-ins will be limited.
• Tables will be placed further apart from one another in order for our guests to feel more
comfortable as they are not in close proximity with other customers.
• Tables and chairs to be wiped down and sprayed with disinfectant before guests are seated and
after they have left.
• All customers will be required to sanitise on entry to the restaurant as well as on their departure.
• Bathrooms will be monitored very closely and there will be increased cleaning measure
• Daily team meetings held to update staff on the current status of the virus in South Africa and
across the globe.
• We will reduced number of staff members per shift to avoid crowding.
• We will ensure all staff are healthy before coming to work.
• We will implement a strict hand cleaning and sanitisation roster for all staff members.
• Efforts to raise awareness of COVID-19 and reminders for customers and staff members to wash
and sanitise their hands regularly have been implemented.
• We will educate staff about preventing the spread of the virus.
• Menus, condiment containers and all front of house customer touch points will be sanitised
• Hand soap and sanitisers will be available in staff and customer toilets at all times.
• Small sanitiser bottles will be placed around the restaurant for staff and customers to use.
• All surfaces (back of house and front of house) to be sanitised on a regular basis.
• Kitchen surfaces and working tools are sanitised regularly.
• Credit card machines to be sanitised in front of customers before and after use.
We are staying abreast of the situation globally and in South Africa, and will adhere to all government
restrictions and actions taken. In these uncertain times, we can assure you that our staff and
customers’ safety is of the utmost importance to us.
Should you be concerned about visiting Mythos, you can place a takeaway order via telephone by calling
your closest Mythos restaurant. Alternatively you can also order via Uber Eats or Mr D
Thank you for understanding during this time.
Dear valued customer,